- Phil Ford
- This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before
- Good prose is written by people who are not frightened
- Trump vs. Trudeau: An Analysis
- Time-binding and the music-history survey
- God save the queen!
- AMS annual meeting blog post, the “I’m not going” edition
Here’s a bit of fun. The opening unit of this semester’s Music History Pedagogy class was devoted to teaching Introduction to Music (or Music Appreciation, or “Appreesh”), which is likely to be a pre- or early-career teaching assignment. We survey … Continue reading